Watch Dogs: Legion – The Bloodline campaign prequelly arrives today
Watch Dog fans will be happy to know that they can now get a hand on Watch Dogs: Legion – Bloodline, an autonomous narrative DLC that takes place before the main campaign of the game and puts the protagonists from the series under the projectors. In this extension, the players will embody Aiden Pearce and Wrench, the protagonists of the first and second Watch Dog games, while they both descend in London. Aiden is here for a routine repair work – Infiltrate a broca tech high-tech laboratory and steal a mysterious piece of technology – but everything is fled when Wrench runs away with the price and leaves Aiden stuck between two fires.
Aiden, alone and without allies, is obliged to turn to his nephew Jackson for help against a giant of the company. The two team team up, but with Wrench behaving erratically and keeping a step ahead firmly on them, things are about to become dangerous. The DLC also offers several secondary quests for Aiden and Wrench while both are rooted in London’s struggle against authoritarianism. Let’s hope that Watch Dogs: Legion tackles the zombies has not arrived at this stage of the chronology, otherwise things will go badly.
The extension allows players to add aiden pearce and wrench to their resistance Dedsec in the main campaign or online mode, allowing you to enjoy their unique capabilities.
- _AIDEN PEARCE comes with: _
- Book at the point: targeted in slow motion after disassembly
- CRASH OF THE SYSTEM: Disable the electronics in the zone
* _Gunslinger: reloading at the right time inflicts damage to buffs_
- _The key comes with: _
- Invocation of Sergei: invokes a personalized drone
- Boules Ninja: Mini LTL Flashbangs
- Lady smash: a big personalized hammer
* MPX SMG and LTL Granada Launcher: Custom skins on a single-weapon arsenal
Watch Dogs: Legion is available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S and Stadia.
What post-launch content do you expect the most? Let us know in the comments below.