Locations of Elden Ring DECTUS Medallion: How to activate Grand Lift of DECTUS
Elden Ring is a completely new RPG developed by fromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco, and has just been released for PC and consoles. The game presents a great open world called Lands Between, full of optional heads and dungeons to face, as well as many mysteries to discover. Here is How to activate the Great Dectus Elevator in Elden Ring.
Activating the great DECTUS elevator in Elden Ring
To activate the elevator, you will need the DECTUS medallion, which has been divided into two halves. First you must recover both halves before continuing with the elevator.
- Go to Fort Haight, on the southeastern corner of East Limgrave.
Make sure you talk first with Kenneth Haight on your way and agree to help you recover the strong one.
- In Fort Haight, eliminates the semihumans and head on top of the walls.
Kill the gentleman and you can open a chest that contains the left half of the DECTUS medallion.
- Go to Fort Faroth, located in Caelid, just north of the Redmanmane Castle.
Keep in mind that Fort Faroth is a much harder place to clean than Fort Haight, so be sure you have risen enough in Limgrave and Liurnia of the Lakes before heading.
You will find a staircase on the farthest side of the room when you enter. Go up to find a chest that contains the right half of the DECTUS medallion in Elden Ring.
With both halves, head towards Bellum Highway, accessible from the Academy of Raya Lucaria entrance, and go up north to Grand Lift of DECTUS.
With the medallion in your power, you can activate the elevator and reach the Altus plateau.
Alternative route to the Altus plateau
If you want to access the Altus plateau early, there is actually another elevator that can take governing through the ravine just west of the Grand Lift.
However, this method requires you to fight through a dungeon of enemies, as well as a boss at the end.
That’s all you need to know about How to activate the Great Decad Elevator in Elden Ring . Be sure to check our wiki guide to get more advice and information about the game.
- 5 things to do after winning Elden Ring (final game / rear game)
- Elden Ring’s critical acclamation held by George RR Martin in his last blog post
- 6 ways in which Elden Ring avoids the usual discomfort of the open world
- Elden Ring is disconnected by maintenance on all platforms
- The smallest heads of Elden Ring are a great warming for new players
Search to get more