AC Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok: Release Date, Pre
Ubisoft has recently added AC Valhalla support for Dawn of Ragnarok, making the way for the next massive expansion of the game. This new DLC will take Evior to Svartalfheim to save his son Baldr in front of the fire giant SUTR. However, things will not be effortless because they have to fight against the gods themselves. Dawn of Ragnar0k will also introduce players a few new weapons and forces, like the power of the raven, with which they can turn into a raven. Here you will find everything you need to know about the release date of AC Valhalla Dawn of Ragnar0k, the precharge times and more.
- Release date of AC Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok and Pre-Load Details
- AC Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok File size
- AC Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok Everything we know so far
Release date of AC Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok and Pre-Load Details
The Dawn of Ragnarok extension for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla will be released on March 10, which is not far away. As far as the details of uplendation is concerned, there was no announcement for XBox, PlayStation or PC users. We have to wait until Ubisoft repels more details. Based on pure speculation, the extension could be available for download from 8 March.
AC Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok File size
Although the new extension is for 35 hours, AC Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok will only take 15 GB of storage space. This number comes from the Twitter account of PlayStation Game Size, a Twitter account that tracks the backend of the PlayStation Store. However, you can assume that this number rises a bit with the day-one patch.
AC Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok Everything we know so far
With Dawn of Ragnarok, it recognizes that she even in her former life of the Almighty Nordic God were Odin. This is a great revelation for eggs, but our freshly baked Odin has other problems that need to be addressed. You will find yourself looking for your kidnapped son Baldr, who leads you to the dwarf Svartalfheim.
As Odin, you have the “power of the gods”, a new feature that allows you to unlock new strategies and customize your style of play. There will be five different forces and you can only equip two simultaneously. So you have to decide what suits you best. The five powers are:
- Power of the raven – allows transformation into a raven. You can fly and examine the area for camouflage.
- Power of Muspelheim – Allows you to travel through Lava without causing damage (which will be helpful in the lavalaceous dwarf.).
- Kraft of winter – transforms your weapon into ice cream _ “To unleash devastating strikes_.”
- Power of Jotunheim – You can transport short stretches when rolling and dodging. You can also shoot an arrow in world nodes (glowing magical targets in the air) and so much distances to you.
- Power of rebirth – makes it possible to revive a small army of your killed enemies to fight at your side.
Apart from that, AC Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok will introduce some new equipments and characters.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarok will be released on March 10 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S and PC.
- This article was updated on 2 March 2022
Home / Player / AC Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok: Release Date, Pre-Load, File Size and other details