Assassins Creed Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok: How to get all collectibles in Eitri
In Typical Assassin’s Creed Manier Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok is a large open world full of collectibles. There are several sections to better pursue collecting collectibles during the game. Eitri is the section in the center of the card containing a secret, six riches and five artifacts. So you get all collectibles in Eitri in Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok.
- The Eitri Secret in Dawn of Ragnarok
- Eitri wealth in Dawn of Ragnarok
- Eitri artifacts in Dawn of Ragnarok
The Eitri Secret in Dawn of Ragnarok
First and foremost is the mystery. There is only a secret in Eitri and it can be hard to find. Follow these steps to complete the mystery in Eitri. Starting at the climax, east . Talk with Bolri. He will lead you to his house where you can choose tell him that his wife and son are dead or that you have to go . Either one will end the world event and mark the mystery .
Eitri wealth in Dawn of Ragnarok
Next, the entire wealth comes in Eitri. Follow these steps to collect all six riches in Eitri:
- In Jarn Herad, go to the two-storey house . This is the same area as with the Cold Embers Quest, but go to the house next to the house in the quest. Use the power of Muspelheim to go inside. Pull the stone so that he is under the ladder and climb up into the second floor. This is the cape of the fire giant.
- The next treasure is east of the Royal Palace . Kill all the muspels outside and Get the key in bird’s test by using the power of the raven. Use your raven to find the power around you. Enter the building, crush the winds that hold the ladder climb up and call on your treasure.
- In the northern section of Bjarg Herad is this treasure is collected by killing the Brann Muspel surrounded by Lava. Use the power of Muspelheim to defeat him.
- The fourth piece of wealth is similar to the third party. In Gull Herad you have to kill a flame guard This is guarded by several colors.
- Head Direct South to the Leaning Building on a plateau for the next wealth. When they arrived there, kill the muspel and use the power of Muspelheim to stand in the lava and, are shooting through the window on the board that blocks the door on the other side. You can go around now, open the door and get the treasure. Beware of the poison.
- The last piece of wealth is located in a building southwest of Maekinn . Come through the blanket and shield on the burning urns **. Two floors deeper is the wealth.
Eitri artifacts in Dawn of Ragnarok
The last collectibles in Eitri are the artifacts. Follow these steps to get all five:
1. Northeast of the Royal Palace in the ruins below the cliff, is a cosmetic scheme. Safe descend to the ruins and as soon as they are in the destroyed building, Pull the box in the direction of the middle so that they can climb up and get the artifact.
2. The second artifact is directly west of Bjarg Herad under a dilapidated building. As soon as you are up of the building, go around the structure to northwest to find a box. Move the box and take the burning urn . Throw the burning urn to the door of the collapsed building to bring the helicensity into.
- The third artifact is northwest of Maekinn . In a destroyed building, move the small box that’s in front of the big box. Move the big box out of the way to get the helicensity into.
- The fourth artifact is an unpolished gem west of Maekinn . It hides in a box on the second floor of a dilapidated building. Destroy the box to get the reward.
- The last artifact is east of Maekinn . Kill the four papers outside and climb on the sloped roof on the second floor. Broken the wood that blocks the window and enter. Move the big box out of the way and collect the cosmetic scheme.
And so you get all collectibles in Eitri in Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok. Further information can be found in all our Dawn of Ragnarok guides.
Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok is now available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Google Stadia and PC.
Home / Player / Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok: This is how you get all collectibles in Eitri