Elden Ring: All Update Notes
What are all update notes in Elden Ring? The last game of FromSoftware will be continually updated well after its launch in February 2022 with new fixes that add new features, correct bugs and adjust specific elements. This article is designed to document them all, offering easy access to all those who wish to see how the game has changed since its release. In this Elden ring guide We will reveal all update notes **.
Elden Ring: All Update Notes
On this page, we will reveal all update notes for Elden Ring. We will provide the new version number as displayed by the game, the date of publication of the fix and the modifications it has made. Do not hesitate to put this bookmark guide and come back once a new update has been deployed; We will have All update notes Ready to leave. Elden Ring’s last update will always be displayed at the top of the article.
Update 1.03.2 – February 23, 2022
- Correction of a bug that sometimes prevented players from moving forward in the NPPHeli Lux PNJ quest series
- Correction of a bug that killed the playable character trying to get off from a place near Bestial Sanctum
- Correction of a bug that prevented ash of War, enduring effect
- Correction of a bug in multiplayer that allowed players to teleport other people to incorrect card coordinates
Update 1.03 – 17 February 2022
Additional items added
- Adding a function to save an icon and the name of a NPC on the map when you meet this NPC.
- Added NPC Jar-Bairn.
- Added new quest phases for the following NPCs: Diallos / Nepheli Loux / Kenneth Haight / Gatekeeper Gostoc.
- Added some invocable NPCs in several situations.
- Increase the number of object models that the player can imitate when using Mimic’s Veil.
- Adding a night background music for some fields in the field.
- Correction of a bug that prevented NPCs invoked to undergo damage in some boss fights.
- Correcting a bug that sometimes prevented the player getting an object after a fight against a boss.
- Correction of a bug that prevented the dialogue to speak to NPCs and use custom key configurations.
- Fixed a bug that froze the player when rolling down.
- Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect scaling of the arcanes for some weapons.
- In a situation where the player can not get more than 2 pockets of Talisman, a Talisman pouch has been added to the line of the Twin Maiden Husks Shop.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the user from deforming to grace sites from the card at the end of the game.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the player from moving to the following area after battle with the fire giant.
- Correction of a bug that had some weapons had incorrect scaling after reinforcement.
- Correction of a bug that prevented some weapons from using statistics scaling.
- Raccrochage correction on certain occasions.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly displayed the limits of the multiplayer area when playing online.
- Correction of a bug that allowed the player to activate the GreatShield Erdtree Weapon Competence without absorbing an attack using a special object combination and incantation.
- Correction of a bug that was the incantation of Fire’s Deadly Sin had a different effect.
- Correction of a bug with ASH OF WAR, DETERMINATION AND ROYAL KNIGHT’S RESOLVE, where the damage buff also will apply to other weapons without this skill.
- Adjustment of the visual effect of the invisible form.
- Deleting the Ragged armor assembly of the game that could be obtained by mistake in the previous patch.
- Correction of a bug that made some hostile NPCs abandoned furlcalling finger remedy.
- Correction of a bug that caused the reading of an incorrect sound effect in certain situations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented visual animation and Hitbox to display correctly on some cards.
- Correction of bugs that caused an incorrect visual and behavior for some enemies.
- Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect statistics parameter for certain armor.
* Text corrections.
* Other improvements in bugging performance and corrections.
- Increased Smithing Stone drop rate for some enemies.
- Added Smithing Stone to some game stores at the beginning of the game.
- Increased the efficiency of the shield.
- Increased damage of all offensive objects of the cracked pot.
- Increased damage of the following objects: SPARK AROMATIC / POISON SPRAYMIST.
- Increased duration of the effect of the following objects: AROMATIC ELDIFIANT / AROMATIC IER.
- Increased HP Care for Torrent When using the following objects: Rowa Grape / Sweet Grape / Frozen Grape
- Reduction of FP consumption and increased sorcellelic damage: Glintstone Cometshard / Comet / Night Comet
- Increase in the following sorcellers damage: severity / stars that collapse / crystal dam
- Decrease in FP consumption of the following sorcellers: Rain of Stars / Rock Blaster / Gavel of Haima / Founding Rain of Stars / Stars of Ruin / GreatBlade Phalanx / Magic DownFor / Loretta’s GreatBow / Loretta’s Masterry / Carian GreatsWord / Carian Piercer / Shard Spiral
- Increased speed and scope of Great Glintstone Shark projectiles
- Decrease in Ash of War and Hoarfrost Stomp damage and incanating time.
- Increased self-inflicted damage from ASH of War, Bloody Slash while slightly reducing damage and incanating time.
- Decrease in the competence of weapons, damage from the sword of the night and the flame.
- Increase in FP consumption and duration of the duration of Ash of War, Barricade Shield.
- Changing the FP consumption calendar of ASH of War, Prelate’s Charge.
- Decrease in the damage of the spirit invoked when using the Mimic Tear ASH object and modification of the behavior of the mind.
- Other changes in balancing enemies and weapons
What do you think of the newest Elden ring part? Share them in the comments below and check out our ** Elden ring guide for more help and tips.