NBA 2K22 Gets a new update before season 6, the patch notes are revealed
Early this morning, 2K Games announced that the season 6 of nba 2k22 would be starting at the end of this week on Friday, April 8. However, before the beginning of season 6, a new update for nba 2k22 has now gone live. And although this update is not yet available to everyone, pace the way for what will be presented in the new season of content of the game.
- As it is played
- My career / city
- My NBA
- New Generation Patch Update 1.11
- Current generation patch update 1.11
As we have come to wait with nba 2k22 updates in the past, 2K launched a patch for the “new generation” game versions and “current generation”. However, those who play on next-generation platforms are those who have received as many adjustments in the past, with 2K making modifications in MyCareer and Mynba. In addition, it also launched a game solution for a persistent error associated with acquisitions.
It is important to keep in mind that today’s new patch for NBA 2K22 is not yet available on all platforms. While those at PlayStation and Xbox can download it right now, Switch owners will have to wait until Thursday, April 7 to see the update arrive. In addition, PC players will wait until Friday morning to launch this update.
Regardless of where you are playing nba 2k22 for you, however, you can find the full list of new patch notes for the game attached below.
New Generation Patch Update 1.11
- Preparations for season 6 of NBA 2K22, which is launched this Friday, April 8 at 8 a.m. m. PT / 11 a. m. ET / 4 p. m. BST Be attentive to what we have in the store!
- The instructions were clarified at a quick suit to play with friends so that it is clear that the duration and difficulty adjustments come from the host player.
- The following players and coaches have received new scans and / or have been made a general update of similarity or tattoo:
As it is played
- A problem was solved that could cause certain acquisitions to be applied to players constructions that were not allowed.
My career / city
- Several improvements in stability and performance have been carried out throughout the city.
- The location of the photographic challenge was updated: the traditional photo mission 7 so that it can be completed correctly.
- A visualization problem was resolved that could cause certain users to temporarily show their level of the previous season after a season change.
- A rare block was solved that could occur when using specific personalized lists and when trying to play seasons of 29 or 58 games shortened in Mynba
Current generation patch update 1.11
- Preparations for season 6 of NBA 2K22, which is launched this Friday, April 8 at 8 a.m. m. PT / 11 a. m. ET / 4 p. m. BST Be attentive to what we have in the store! This patch also includes clothes, shoes, missions, soundtracks and new court designs.
- Reduction of the difficulty of the daily mission Wednesday XP Bonanza
- Minor corrections and improvements to improve the general experience of NBA 2K22